Welcome to our financial options page. We want to help you receive the dental care you deserve. We discuss all cost and payment options with you to make sure you are comfortable with your treatment plan and to answer any questions you have prior to the start treatment. You will never have surprises when it comes to your bill.
We want you to get the most out of your budget, so we work with your insurance provider to ensure you get the best coverage available to you.
We are a Preferred Provider (PPO) for many dental insurance companies. If you need assistance, or have questions about your insurance policies or claims, our staff is knowledgeable and always available to help you.
Popular Financial Options
We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and work with Care Credit, so you can get the care you need when you need it.
Dental Savings Plans
We offer a dental savings plan to help you afford your dental care.
Our goal is to provide the optimal dental experience for all our patients through comprehensive and convenient financial options.
Please help us with the following:
- Payment is required at the time of service. We accept cash, check, and the following credit/debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- It is our policy to make definitive financial arrangements before any treatment is started.
- We are happy to assist you with dental insurance. As a courtesy service to you, we will complete all forms pertaining to your claims and send them promptly to your insurance company.
- We ask that you read your policy to be sure that you are fully aware of any limitations of the benefits provided. It is our goal to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits from your dental insurance. All quotes for coverage are only estimates, not a guarantee of your insurance company’s payment. Many variables affect insurance and we cannot anticipate all occurrences that might interfere with payment. You are ultimately responsible for all charges associated with your treatment.
- Please note that we are considered “out of network” with dental insurance companies.
- A finance fee of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be applied to all balances that exceed 90 days. This is calculated from the date of service.
Patient-Friendly Financing Options for Dental Procedures
We’re pleased to offer two excellent financing options for our patients. CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. It offers special financing on purchases of $200 or more for dental treatments. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments. Lending Club provides loans for dental treatment that include Extended Payment Plans and True No-Interest Payment Plans for maximum flexibility.
Both programs have easy, online applications that give you a response in minutes. Call Rankin and Mingle Dentistry for more details.